Leading Chinese company Vivo has clarified the specifications of its latest “iQOO Neo 6” phone, which is scheduled to be released in all global markets later this month, explaining that it will work with and support a powerful processor. Fast charging feature, and it has many great features, and its price is suitable for the middle class.
Specifications of the new vivo phone iQOO Neo 6
Now we will learn about the specifications of the new Vivo iQOO Neo 6 flagship phone, which includes:
- Large 6.62-inch AMOLED screen, variable update rate of 120Hz per second and full HD Plus display quality.
- The device is powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC manufactured by US company Qualcomm.
- It has a three-rear camera with a superior design and the main camera is a 12-megapixel ultra-white camera with a 64-megapixel resolution and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- Equipped with a 16-megapixel front camera.
- RAM with LPDDR4x capacity up to 12GB RAM, and UFS 3.1 internal storage up to 256GB.
- 80W fast charging technology.
- This phone runs on Android 12.
- It has OriginOS Ocean or iQOO UI.
- 4700 mAh large battery.
Price of the new vivo phone iQOO Neo 6
The iQOO Neo 6 starts at $ 373 or around 6 6,900 and goes up to $ 398 or about, 7,360.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”
OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey: A masterpiece of design and craftsmanship
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Saudi Federation for Electronic Sports and LG
Physicists: The universe is in danger of evaporating