Friendship is a perennial treasure, and this phrase is a great place to start; Who among us can live alone without a boyfriend or girlfriend? Nothing can replace friendship in this life, we should be careful to choose a loyal friend, a friend we can trust even after a while, no matter how many days and events pass, a friend who has a stain on the relationship. Family expert Dr. Amal Ibrahim says: “There are no words to describe the position or value of a faithful friend in the heart of a friend;
Words about dead friends
• My dear friend, I cannot express my love for you or describe your place in my heart.
My friend, I am sending you my deepest longing and the most precious words with the most subtle meanings to thank you for your presence in my life; You are the most special person in my life.
• I want time to go slower than it does; So our meeting lasts and we finish the conversation that cannot be finished no matter how long it takes.
• I feel comfortable and confident talking to you; How to stop talking to you one day!
• I may wonder how much God loves me, but your presence with me and in my life confirms that I have received the greatest blessing in my life.
• You are my loyal and faithful friend, with whom I always feel safe; I speak as I please, without fear or dread, without realizing the true meaning of the words I constantly choose; No one can understand my words and their meaning like you.
• Many people pass through our lives, but they do not make a lasting impression on them; We find them gone and never coming back, but always near us, constant and unchanging, a faithful friend who rejoices in our joys, grieves in our sorrows, supports and helps us in adversity before prosperity. .
• Everyone wants to be by our side in times of happiness, but a loyal friend is the one who stands by us in times of distress, shares the pain and sad feeling with us, which no one else can do.
•Friendship is the most valuable and valuable thing in life, only those who have lost it realize the value of friendship, a good friend is a blessing from God – the Most High – He shares the paths of life with us and supports us. to do good.
• True friendship gives you a real sense of happiness and does not require any conditions or restrictions; Friendship is pure love.
• When good friends are in our lives, they guide us and direct us to the right thing; They cannot see us standing off the track.
• A faithful friend strengthens his friend; It is a true mirror that shows strengths to highlight, weaknesses to erase and flaws to erase.
• The first person you remember when you’re down is your true friend; He is the first in hand to acknowledge your breakup; It gives you strength and helps you heal and come back stronger than ever.
• A faithful friend is a friend with a pure and immaculate heart filled with endless love.
• My true friend is the soul that gives me life She is the heart that beats in me. No matter how happy or sad we live together. We cry and laugh together.. We stay together no matter what. We live longer.
• My faithful friend is what makes me feel alive; It is the pulse of my life, its presence with me, the distinctive mark that makes me feel the desire to stay and continue; She is my soul mate and sanctuary.
• O God, protect my friends from the sorrows that dwell in their eyes, from the news that interferes with their path of happiness, from the diseases that rob them of their health, and keep them away from the cares and pains of life.
• A friend is a vibrant soul who embraces and embraces those days and lives with me, whether sad or happy, she cries with me, laughs at my happiness, she is my refuge at all times.
• Her presence is a highlight in my life.
• There are some people who carve special feelings deep within us, whose memory is immortalized by time. We love their presence, we are proud of their love; May God preserve them for us, and we desire from God that love and affection may continue between us.
• We fight, we complain, love is in hearts, it is not affected by slips or mistakes, it cannot separate us, that is friendship.
• We hear about friendship from childhood, but in old age we know its true meaning, that spiritual connection that words do not express, actions prove its strength.
• Friendship in its true sense is connected with the eye and the hand. When the hand hurts, the eye tears, and when the eye tears, the hand wipes away the tears.
Published on: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 – 8:03 AM | Last Updated: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 – 8:03 am
American actor Tom Hanks has warned that an ad featuring his image is actually a fake ad based on artificial intelligence.
“There is a video promoting some dental program and using my version of AI,” the actor wrote on Instagram.
But he said it had nothing to do with me.
Hanks has previously spoken out about the challenge artificial intelligence poses to the arts, and the issue has been at the center of recent strikes by major actors and writers in Hollywood.
As artificial intelligence systems become more powerful and sophisticated, concerns have grown about their ability to create more realistic versions of real people — sometimes called a “deepfake” or translated into Arabic as “deepfake replicas,” which is usually a fake video. A clip of a famous or infamous personality. It spells unusual words, and has been used in US elections, the Russian-Ukrainian war, and more.
Similar versions of many celebrities, including consumer finance expert Martin Lewis, have been used in ‘deepfakes’, which are often used to trick people.
The use of deepfake technology in pornography is sometimes used as a form of revenge, prompting tougher laws in England and Wales to make it easier to prosecute criminals.
AI-powered fake photos and videos of politicians add to the problem of online misinformation. Those targeted include former US President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s current president, Volodymyr Zelensky.
In September, Google announced that it would have to disclose whether political ads displayed on its site were generated using artificial intelligence.
AI video processing software can be used in controversial ways – for example, pioneering virtual concerts featuring the band ABBA.
One of the things Hanks discussed during an appearance on The Adam Buxton Show in May was the potential of using artificial intelligence to promote and promote artists’ careers.
“We expected this to happen, and we expected the zeroes and ones of programming languages in computers to be converted into faces and letters. It has since multiplied a billion times and now we see it everywhere,” he said. .
And, “Anyone can redraw and reshape themselves at any age through artificial intelligence or deep fake technology. Tomorrow I might get hit by a bus and it’ll all be over for me, but the scenes of my image and personality will go on. Go on and on.”
Fears that artificial intelligence will replace movie stars and actors have fueled a wave of strikes that have disrupted Hollywood with series like Stranger Things and The Last of Us.
The Writers Guild of America, which represents screenwriters, recently reached a tentative agreement with studio executives to end their strike.
However, a separate dispute involving actors — driven in part by concerns about artificial intelligence leading to fewer acting jobs — remains unresolved.
The family of the Syrian novelist, poet and screenwriter held a funeral today Khalid KhalifaHis body, from the “Lala Mustafa Pasha” Mosque in Damascus, left our world yesterday, passed away at the age of 59, and his burial place was buried in Al-Taqaliba Cemetery, 2 Martyrs..
Tomb of Khalid Khalifa
Khaled Khalifa was born in 1964 in Aleppo. He graduated from the Faculty of Law in 1988. A member of the literary club at the university, he wrote poems, plays and some documentaries as well as short and feature films. “Bab al-Maqam.” He also established his friends at the University of Aleppo, Aleph magazine..
His first novel “The Deception Keeper” was published in 1993, while his second novel was published in 2000 titled “The Notebooks of the Gurbad”. His third novel, “Fame of Hate,” was published in 2008. It attracted worldwide media attention and has been translated into many languages.
In 2013, Khaled Khalifa’s novel “No Saxons in the Kitchens of This City” won the Naguib Mahfouz Medal for Literature, one of the Arab world’s highest literary awards. In 2016, his masterpiece “Death is hard work” was published, after which his novel “No One Prays for Them” was published in 2019, recently celebrated by foreign media. A few months before his death, especially last November, he published a book “On the next table. Eagle,” is an autobiographical book..
Khalid Khalifa, who studied law and graduated from the faculty of law, can be called the hero of the Syrian novel. This novel was like a conflict field for him, through which he expressed a political position without problems and human rights. No ambiguity, and until the last days of his life he carried his anxiety over Syria and wept for his lost childhood.
Today we conclude our talk about the journalistic investigation on the website of “Chaydati” magazine, which deals with the stories of 4 professional Arab women photographers, photography, society and the best technological developments related to photography work.
From photographer Natalie Moghadam’s point of view, photography is a profession with great popularity and wide distribution, and an art that requires skill, precision and love of detail from those who work in it. The Lebanese photographer and owner of Too Cute to Shoot Studio says that the photographer captures feelings, beauty, difference, intelligence, diversity and happy, poignant, shocking and sad moments with the camera, whether the images are people, places, or pre-made scenes.
As for the role of the professional photographer with the massive diffusion of technology and its techniques, the photographer commits to “Saidatti”, the rapid technological development, cell phones equipped with cameras in the hands of the majority of people and the large number of amateurs in the field, the challenges faced by professional photographers, but their advantages cannot be ignored without taste. An inner sense of beauty, creative abilities and ideas, attention to detail and skill in using the computer and its programs.
Natalie highlights the role of technology in changing so many things in the industry, but this does not eliminate the need for a professional photographer who must keep up with these developments. Natalie sees a big difference between a professional and a non-professional photographer. The former has an eye and taste, takes the necessary photographs according to their conditions, details and information, ideal angle, details of exterior lighting, etc.
Especially regarding the overuse of “filters” in personal photos, he feels that “filters” do not reveal the reality of faces, and professional photographers avoid it as they control the details of photo sessions in and out of their studio. In their eyes to determine aesthetic quality.
Every artist has his own standards that do not force others but inspire them
Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum International Photography Award