Xiaomi 12s Ultra The most powerful and latest phone that recently joined the company’s smartphone lineup Xiaomi. Recently, the company announced the launch of a new group of its latest phones, marking the new generation of the family 12 From company phones. The company launched three new phones in the market: Xiaomi 12s , Xiaomi 12s Pro Further Xiaomi 12s Ultra. The phone comes with excellent internal specifications and feature set similar to the specs of my other series phones. The phone comes with an app Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Everything is new Qualcomm. With the same capacity battery, but with a different charging speed. The phones also differ in design language along with the materials used, the phone is available in leather materials. The phone comes with a higher and newer camera setup with a zoom capability of up to 120x. This phone has been the most powerful phone of all the company’s phones so far. The company had earlier announced the phones in the same year Xiaomi 12 , Xiaomi 12 pro And this Xiaomi 12x. Then we find out Xiaomi 12s Ultra Mobile Specifications and Price New from Xiaomi.
Xiaomi 12s Ultra Phone Specifications:
- The weight of the phone is heavy compared to other phones as it comes with a weight of around 225 grams.
- It comes with leather goods Environmental leather At the back of the phone, there is an aluminum frame around the body of the phone.
- The phone is available with support for installation of two SIM cards Nano SIM In addition to supporting communication networks up to fifth generation 5G.
- But as in other phones of the same series, the phone does not come with the possibility of increasing the storage space as there is no additional slot to install a memory card.
- Unlike the previous two versions, the phone comes with dust and water resistance certification IP68 The phone can be submerged under water at a depth of 1.5 meters for only half an hour
- The phone comes with a 6.73-inch screen LTPO2 AMOLED Available in quality 2K 1440 x 3200 pixels resolution and 521 pixels per inch pixel density.
- The phone screen comes with a high refresh rate of 120 Hz, which provides smoothness and speed in screen movement and navigation.
- LTPO 2 refresh rate scaling technology has also been developed, where the refresh rate is up to 1 Hz and 120 depending on the application, thus saving more energy.
- . Screen is available with feature support 1B color It displays more than a billion colors on the phone screen, providing a high level of saturation to the images on the screen.
- The phone screen comes with a high brightness of around 1500 lumens to provide enough light to see even in sunlight.
- Phone screen is also supported by my feature HDR10+ with Dolby Vision To make the contents of the screen more clear
- The screen also comes with a protective layer Corning Gorilla Glass Victus It is pre-positioned to protect the screen from breakage or scratches.
- The phone works Xiaomi 12s Ultra operating system Android 12 With the latest version of Xiaomi’s own user interface MIUI 13.
- It also has the latest version of Qualcomm processors Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 It comes with 4 nanometer manufacturing technology which saves the phone power
- The processor has eight cores, the most powerful of which operate at a frequency of 3.19 GHz and is available from Cortex-X2.
- There are three other nuclei of this type Cortex-A710 These operate at a frequency of up to 2.75 GHz
- As for the remaining four cores, they belong to the category Cortex-A510 It operates at a frequency as low as 1.80 GHz
- The phone has a special GPU graphics processing unit from the company Qualcomm With a type of app Adreno 730.
- The phone is available in four variants of available storage capacity which are: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, or 512GB 12GB RAM.
- Internal storage is also type UFS 3.1.
- In addition to the type of RAM LPDDR5 To provide data transfer and reading speed.
Xiaomi 12s Ultra Camera:
- The phone comes with a 32-megapixel front-facing selfie camera with F/2.5 lens slot and photo support. Panorama and feature HDR.
- The phone comes with a triple rear camera setup: the primary one comes with a 50-megapixel resolution with an F/1.9 lens slot, which is . Available with support for the feature. Multidirectional PDAF Optical stabilizer OIS And a feature Laser AF With a sensor Sony IMX989.
- As for the second camera, it’s a lens Periscope telephoto It comes with 48 megapixels with F/4.1 lens slot PDAF And this OIS With up to 120x magnification with a single sensor Sony IMX586.
- Apart from the third and final camera, it comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 lens slot and is used in wide-angle photography. Ultra wide 128° shooting angle with feature support AF.
- There is also a sensor TOF 3D Extras to enhance the isolation and portrait photography experience with the phone.
- Phone cameras come with a feature HDR and photography Panorama The company’s specialty lenses Leica Famous for making cameras
- There is a dual flash inside the camera circuit Double-tone LED type
- The phone comes with the ability to shoot videos in high quality up to 8K with a capture rate of 24 frames per second.
- Or 4K quality with 2160 pixels resolution and 30/60 frames per second capture rate.
- Shoot in FHD quality with 1080p resolution and capture rate of 30/60/120/240 frames per second
- The phone is available with feature support Gyro-EIS For electronic installation, with a feature Dolby Vision HDR When shooting videos.
Other specifications of the phone:
- Headphones Xiaomi 12s Ultra comes from a category Stereo speakers It is a company Herman Gordon To provide a unique audio experience to the phone
- However, the phone does not come with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- But the headset can be used via the charging port Type C.
- . The phone is available with the feature NFC For a close-up of fast file transfer
- It comes with a sensor IR blaster Providing control of electronic devices via telephone
- But the phone does not come with radio networks support FM
- The fingerprint available on the phone comes at the bottom of the screen and is of the type Optical With feature support Face Unlock To unlock phone with face print.
- The phone comes with support for various sensors: proximity, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, light meter and pressure.
- The phone has a 4680 mAh battery Li-Poly Supporting 67W fast charging feature, the phone can be charged to 100% in just 41 minutes.
- Supports 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone’s charging port also comes with a variant Type C 2.0 Quick.
- With charging port support for the feature OTG To transfer files via flash
- Finally, the phone is only available in two available colors, which are: Black and Green.
Xiaomi 12s Ultra Price:
- 895 dollars or 16,800 Egyptian pounds for the 256GB version of the phone with 8GB of RAM.
- The 256GB version of the phone with 12GB of RAM costs $970 or the equivalent of 18,300 Egyptian pounds.
- 1040 dollars or 19,600 Egyptian pounds for the 512GB version of the phone with 12GB RAM.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Hardcore reader. Alcohol fanatic. Evil twitter buff. Friendly tv scholar.”