Deliveroo’s new on-time guarantee, promises home diners a week of free delivery if your food arrives late. With a few terms and conditions of course.
From today (1st October), if you order food through Deliveroo, and it arrives more than five minutes after the delivery time specified when your order was paced – you get delivery fee-free orders for a week. With a maximum of five orders.
Now there are some crucially important Ts&Cs as we’ve already stated. These are:
- The On-Time Guarantee is only applicable to participating restaurants with Deliveroo’s service guarantee badge on their menu page.
- The On-Time Guarantee applies to orders over AED30 (excluding delivery fee).
- If your order arrives more than five minutes after the maximum delivery time specified at the time you place your order.
- Free delivery is valid for five orders made within seven days of your late delivery.
- You will not be eligible to receive free delivery under the guarantee more than once in any seven day period.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours with your voucher code which you can add to your account to redeem your five free deliveries.
- This code will expire within seven days of receiving the confirmation email and code, whether or not you have applied the code to your account.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email or have any issues with adding the code to your account, please feel free to reach out to Deliveroo’s customer care team at email@example.com or 800 76648.
- This promotion is subject to termination by Deliveroo at any time.
This is in addition to their ongoing promotions like their AED 25 meals. It’s all great news for the consumer, we just hope they’re looking after their restaurants and their drivers too.